Kylie Jenner’s Assistant: What It’s Like to Work For Her


Not your average 9 to 5. Kylie Jenner’s personal assistant Victoria Villarroel revealed what it’s like to work for the Lip Kit creator via Jenner’s website on Monday, December 19.
“Five years ago, I started working at her mom’s company, Jenner Communications, and I would see Kylie there all the time 'cause it was her mom’s company,” Villarroel, 24, shared in a video posted to Jenner’s app, revealing she was hired by the teenage mogul about a year ago. “They just took me,” she said. “It’s work but it’s fun.”
While the pair work together, they’re also super close pals.
“Victoria is more than my assistant,” Jenner added on her website on Monday. “We've really grown so close and I consider her one of my best friends. She's so cute!”
In fact, Jenner even helped Villarroel’s new fiancé, Marco Lobo, pull off a surprise engagement proposal over the weekend at Malibu Rocky Oaks Estate Vineyards.
“Congrats Victoria & Marco on your engagement I'm so happy I was able to be apart of it. To forever 💕💕 @victoriavillarroel 💋,” Jenner captioned a video of Villarroel accepting her boyfriend’s proposal on Saturday, December 17. In the clip, Villarroel kisses her boyfriend while standing in a heart-shape 
design as Jenner excitedly watches above them on a balcony before congratulating her.

“@kyliejenner words can't even describe how thankful I am to have you in my LIFE! I am OBSESSED WITH YOU,” her assistant captioned an Instagram from the big event, giving her boss a shout-out. 
Share on Google Plus

About Emmanuel Inah

0 comments :

Post a Comment